Monday, July 4, 2011

Day and Night.....

MoineauMoineau

The woolly one got finished. M thinks it is really cool that it can be worn either way. She also thinks it is practical since if it gets dirty you just turn it around and presto...... I hope that this will not cause extreme stains to appear on this little top since I do like it quite a bit. The yarn works just as well as the linen and with a long sleeved t-shirt underneath it can be worn long into the autumn which makes it pretty versatile.  I do love the different impression the dark and light sides make. Colour play is quite a nice game.

I have the pattern for Moineau nearly written up, I just need to check some math for the in between sizes and then it should go to a tech editor. I hope that I will be able to do that little bit of work tomorrow. I know it won't be a lot of time but it sometimes difficult to find the time to do things in a concentrated manner when at home. Also the last couple of weeks/months have been very hectic at work and that means that in the evening I just find it very difficult to do "pattern writing".

I have holiday now so it should be easier and it also feels so good to have holiday.... On Wednesday however we'll go to the Netherlands so for a week nothing will happen. It is about 800 to 900 km driving, so I better have some things to knit too.... But really I ought to do the last writing bit tomorrow....

Moineau

 

No comments:

Post a Comment