Thursday, May 26, 2011

Procrastination

BosBes

 

 

I guess we are all guilty about it, some time..... Right now I should be seaming older WIPs and really no excuse...I normally even like seaming. But right now, just no, I just want to do mindless knitting and do not anything that requires more attention.

That is also the reason why pattern writing goes so slow. I have Moineau in a state that it almost could go to a tech-editor and for Lente I need to do more calculations for the bigger sizes, but it is really not that far off. But it requires attention and time, and that is just too hard to give. My day-job is taking a lot of time these days and in the evenings and weekends I just have too much else to do. And then I want to watch Dr Who and just knit mindlessly.....

But to knit mindlessly I need a new project, since my others have gone to that other state.... So here comes BosBes, a simple summer dress for M in Cotton Supreme batik by Universal Yarns. I saw this yarn on the web at The Loopy Ewe and got intrigued and I do see why they sell it. It is lovely soft and the colours are quite nice too. I do maybe like the "solid" version more, but M wanted the multi-colour version.... I will use a solid colour for the chest-part of the pattern anyways.

To give the hem a bit of a swing I used a Latvian Twist, which I really like. The knitting goes really very fast on 5.5mm needles....

BosBes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment