Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cardigans to be

Stash

 

I'm at the last stages of the second Camilla and my fingers are itching to cast-on another project or two… I have two ideas for cardigans in my head and it is now really time to get them onto my needles. One will be a cardigan for me and a subsequent pattern for adults. The yarn, Madelinetosh Tosh Sport in "Stovepipe". There will be lace involved….. I really want to cast this on, I have some rough sketches but that is all and it will be so nice to see whether that what I have in my head can become a real cardigan.

 

The other will be a small cardigan for M, Scottish in nature:

StashStash

This is Jamieson Spindrift that I bought in Edinburgh. It will become a cardigan with some stranded knitting details. I have the colourwork already in a chart and I do need to get the numbers right for the cast on. It will have a rounded yoke and be quite like a previous cardigan I knitted for M.

No comments:

Post a Comment