Saturday, September 6, 2014

Squishy

IMG_5256

Sometimes one just has luck. S wanted a sweater in yellow with a bit of texture and after a browse through Ravelry, Bedford was chosen. Now sometimes I can write  lot about a pattern or the wool, but this one was straight-forward. No changes to the pattern, a simple super wash wool (Cascade 220 super wash) and voila, a good sweater for a teenager. Just one thing, the stitch pattern makes this lovely squishy fabric, when knitting it I kept squeezing it as it was so nice and bouncy. Which is of course good, as winter is coming, autumn is almost here…. And S remarked, oh I hope it is going to get cold soon as this is one warm sweater, butt for me, it can stay warm for just a wee while longer…...

IMG_5254IMG_5252

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I wear my Bedford a LOT in winter, such a comfy and warm jumper, looks beautiful in yellow on your daughter x
    (Terdotty on Ravelry)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at this pattern last week admiring the texture. It looks great in yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's just super cool on her! Great jumper and she wears it well :-)

    ReplyDelete